Enjoying really shitty movies

Go down

Enjoying really shitty movies

Post by Hugo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:13 pm

Lately my stepson and I have been enjoying bad movies.  I mean, real bad movies.

We've watched Sand Sharks, Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus and this past weekend, Two-Headed Shark Attack.

I swear, each has elements lamer than the next.  I wonder who in their right mind finances this, and why does Carmen Electra accepted to play in it.

EDIT : Sparky, can you move this to the Books Movies section? Fuck...
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Re: Enjoying really shitty movies

Post by Lola on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 pm

I saw that Two-Headed Shark in the TV listing and wondered who the heck would watch it let alone act in it.

Lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 am

It is appallingly bad. Sand Sharks sucked, but they almost had some budget. Almost.

Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus was pretty bad, as they would use the same image, but inverted/mirrored, to make it seem like they shot two shots (but didn't). Like, the shark would go from left to right, then right to left, but they obviously used the same shot.

Two-headed... was even worse, they'd shamelessly re-use the same shot twice or three times.

Carmen Electra still has an amazing body, although I could do without the crater cleavage. Brooke Hogan (who plays in both Two-Headed... and Sand Sharks) actually has a killer rack.

The rest is full of terrible comedians, and the actual movie making is pretty bad. Shitty lighting, and in a couple of scenes the focus puller had taken a hike because the subject was all blurry.
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkchaser on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:51 pm

No Sharknado?
sparkchaser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:18 pm

sparkchaser wrote:No Sharknado?

As soon as it hits Netflix, I will indulge. The trailer gave me a boner, because the concept is so bad. The bad thing is that they seem to have some budget, the great image quality is a dead giveaway. The other movies were either shot with inferior equipment, or the janitor doubled as director of photography.
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkchaser on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Sexcellent.
sparkchaser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down